WHY I’M RUNNING!
As a business owner, parent, attorney and City Commissioner, I understand the relationship between strong pro-resident leadership and our quality of life in Irvine.
As your representative on the Irvine City Council, I pledge to:
- Ensure smart growth in Irvine instead of the runaway proliferation of housing tracts and apartments causing traffic congestion and overcrowded schools – posing a clear and present danger to our quality of life.
- Fix Irvine’s traffic congestion and make our roads safer. Read my plan here.
- Increase Irvine’s standing as a world-class city in education, innovation, cultural diversity and public safety.
- Promote Irvine businesses, large and small.
- Safeguard every public dollar using my skills as a business attorney specializing in fighting fraud.
I will keep my eyes focused on Irvine’s future – creating opportunities, solving real problems, and producing concrete results.
I have strong bipartisan, public safety and educational support. I am endorsed by the Orange County Firefighters and by Irvine City Council Members Beth Krom (Democrat) and Lynn Schott (Republican), as well as Irvine Unified School District President Paul A. Bakota.
You can count on me to be a strong pro-planning and pro-resident advocate on the City Council.
Let’s make Irvine an even better place to live, work and raise our families!